Skip to main content

Crypto is the way forward in this world. As you can see with increased popularity and traction in the media, it is quickly becoming extremely popular with many people seemingly throwing money at all these currencies with bizarre names. Many people don’t even know the function of these coins and what they actually do.

That is one of the aims of this blog. To help people out there who might otherwise be confused and maybe even misguided in this brave new world of crypto. It is very easy to get lost in it all. I know I did, and it was very hard to be able to navigate through but I managed. With my knowledge I hope to be able to return the favour and even save you more time and get you up to speed.
I will also be giving out free advice and resources throughout this blog and not only things I know now but also things I will be learning along the way. As we are all still learning and never stop, so of course that is the same for me.

This is not only a hobby for me but also a passion. I am always keeping up to date with the latest information and developments. As some of you may know things are always changing and it can be very daunting in knowing what and how to go about doing things. I know because I was in the same position. This resource will help thousands in their crypto journey, and it is a pleasure for me to be able to do this and have the opportunity to provide this.

Will some people become rich of this? Yes, some will. Some won’t. There is always winners and losers but most of the time it is losers. That is why you have to be very careful in investing in this venture as you can get caught out quite easily, so never put too much money in and only invest what you are willing to lose. Many people seem to fall in a sort of trap. A trap of thinking they will get rich. This is very important to not echo such a behaviour. It is all about control and people must remember that and never forget it otherwise they are not doing themselves any favours. So, I urge people to have control over what they do and not get caught out.

With all that said remember to have fun and enjoy yourselves as we are the pioneers in this new age. Who knows how crypto will be in the future, but I dare say very different to this? We just must see where it ends up. Thing is we have a front row seat and need to enjoy it.
So please stick around and enjoy your stay. Feel free to contact me, send me a message here, comment or whatever suits you. I will be happy to help any enquires and/or problems someone may have. Again, enjoy your stay and enjoy!

Comments